Thank you to all who helped us achieve our goals!
We are not currently seeking new volunteers or partners.
The team is now taking a break to recharge our own batteries and to figure out what is next. During this time, the site and its links will not be actively maintained.
Nested Learning Collective is a volunteer community with a mission of helping post-secondary educators during the pandemic by finding, testing, and recommending ready-to-incorporate, inexpensive, home-appropriate activities, projects, and tools.
We are working to:
- Reduce the time it takes to adapt to excellent remote teaching and learning
- Shortlist the world’s most engaging learning content creators.
- Understand live post-secondary educators needs
- Help live educators focus on what matters most – connecting with students
- Index already-optimized supplemental learning tools, stories, and activities.
We are working to:
- Support the mission of Nested Learning Collective
- Prepare templates and tools for educators
- Collect, prepare, review, and upload information about full courses and short modules
- Create a community of exceptional remote and live teachers who can help keep educational communities healthy during COVID-19
Help students apply what they learn from you through engaging real-world projects and stories, and test their knowledge with tailor-made quizzes.
From great stories about psychological concepts, to building websites to analyzing data, find ‘samples’ to nest inside your courses to increase student learning and engagement.
No matter their experience level, give your students opportunities to apply important concepts at home in more exciting ways that through lectures on Zoom.
Find easy ways for students to turn what they learn into creative projects that show off their command of learning objectives.
Nesting great modules in your remote teaching makes it easier to focus on what matters most – the individual learning needs of all your students, whether on campus or at home.
Check our our FAQ for how to work with nesting modules.
Form our Blog
Apply your learning with real-world projects and test your knowledge with tailor-made quizzes.